Corporate HackathonsExpert hosting of your innovation event
Hackathons are hot right now. They are run by government departments and agencies, large enterprises and mid-sized businesses, not-for-profits and charities. They can take many forms including the more traditional, technology-oriented “hackathon”, as well as design jams, pitch fests or idea storms – and while the energy and activity generates significant momentum, many organisations are simply not geared to create, shape and manage the processes required to deliver innovation outcomes.
Hackathon (from Wikipedia)
A hackathon (also known as a hack day, hackfest or codefest) is an event in which computer programmers and others involved in software development and hardware development, including graphic designers, interface designers and project managers, collaborate intensively on software projects.
That’s why Australia’s leading firms turn to Disruptor’s Handbook to run their corporate hackathons and innovation events.
Delivering outcomes not outputs
For over a decade our team has been working with some of the world’s leading businesses to help drive internal and external innovation programs. Recognised in leaders in their fields, we can help you:
- Align your innovation programs with corporate innovation goals
- Create the business case for your corporate hackathon
- Creatively deliver innovation outcomes within a fixed price
- Partner with entrepreneurs, startups and innovators aligned with your industry.
We work with proven frameworks that deliver innovation outcomes not just outputs.
How we can help
- Problems worth solving – our proprietary consulting process helps create a clear focus for creative and coding teams to “hack”
- Enhance innovation collaboration and understanding – through our executive coaching, we help decision makers in understanding and communicating the value of hackathons and other rapid prototyping processes
- Improve your innovation fitness – through the planning and implementation process, we train your teams to improve their “innovation fitness”
- Strengthen your innovation pipeline – we help you assess, build the business case for, and execute your innovation pipeline
- Accelerate your innovation thought leadership – storytelling is a vital part of our innovation process. We work with your innovation leaders to build a deep and respected thought leadership position in your industry.
Want to know more about the rationale for corporate hackathons?
Download our Thought Leadership piece, ‘Innovate Like a Startup: Distributed R&D for Competitive Advantage‘.
Schedule a call to discuss your hackathon needs
News and insights
Joanne Jacobs distinguishes between executive and advisory boards and reveals the key to establishing a board that works for you.read more